Sunday, October 2, 2011

CHOIR WEEK!!! DO RE MI!! LEGOO!!!

Hey Ya'll its me, Ya Aggie, Ya Nephew, Ya Kinfolk:  T.J.
        I hope by this time a lot of you have settled into your school routines, and probably taken an exam or two, and even figured out a rhythm to this whole College Thing. If not keep working at it but meanwhile here's another post from yours truly about what is going on in my life this week. This week is the week I call Choir Week! Where I will be performing. This year however I will be showcasing in two concerts. This Wednesday is the annual Autumn Voices concert which will feature some of Utah State University's best choirs such as Chamber Singers (which were recently nominated for three Grammy's), Women's Ensemble, & University Chorale. This will take place on campus and it's free to USU students! I would invite everyone out to this show and come early because this show Always Sells Out!
        
         Moreover, this Friday is another concert of epic proportions. American Festival Chorus is presenting: "Celebrate! An Evening of Gospel Music" This concert will leave you feeling uplifted, blessed, and holy-spirit filled. There are also several guests coming to perform at this concert. Salt Lake city's very own "Calvary Baptist Choir" will be performing. Also, my mother will be coming all the way from New York City to perform and I am so excited! This concert will take place in the Kent concert Hall on campus so i recommend you get your tickets early (prices vary). So strap on your Aggie Belts and come with me on another action-packed week for me so I hope I see you at these events because they will be stellar! Other than that keep working hard, keep studying, and keep that AGGIE PRIDE!!!
Be Encouraged Y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment