Sunday, October 23, 2011

HEY IT'S FALL!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY PRETTIES!!!

AYO Wut's Up My True Blue Unbelievable Aggies!!!
 It's Me again, Ya Man, Ya Cousin, Ya Brother: T.J. Coming at you with another Blog. 

Right now as I write fall is in full swing up here at campus, and i don't know about you but I can't help but run through heaps of leaves or feeling that morning breeze from the mouth of the canyon. Logan is always beautiful this time of year and I love it!!!

So here we are a little more than halfway through another semester and I can't believe it! In the spirit of Halloween I wanted to share with you some of my experiences in celebrating the spooky holiday. 

     Odyssey Dance Theater returned to Utah State for a performance of its incredible Halloween dance show Thriller this year. I didn't get to see them when they came up to campus before so I was very excited. This show was filled hilarious moments, scary comedy, & some awesome dancing. This definitely set my mood for HALLOWEEN (OoOoOoO!!)

     Lastly, As a young man from the "BIG" city aka NYC I had never been in a haunted corn maze before let alone knew of what it was. Some friends and I went to the haunted corn maze after the USU Hockey game (which we won of course!!!) and it was one of the most terrifying and funniest moments of my life. Believe me I was scared out of my mind, my friends and didn't have a map or used any lights and on top of that they made me lead (AHHH!!!) There were some hooded figures, some guys with chainsaws, and I think I saw a dead zombie in there. Honestly I'm just glad I made it out of there alive!

I Decorated My Door For Halloween!!!
P.S. On a serious note:
Even though there is never a dull moment for this AGGIE I want to encourage you to be safe, responsible, and alert this Halloween, And I will be back next week with another post MY PRETTY!!! (HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment