Sunday, October 23, 2011

SHORT BLOG, AGGIE BASKETBALL & POETRY

Hey Aggies It's Ya Boy, Ya Man, Ya Nephew again: T.J.
I hope all is well with you like it is for me. This week was Mid-term week so not a whole lot of action going on for me but during my study time I wrote this poem that I wanted to share with you because you and I both know what's coming up soon: AGGIE BASKETBALL!!!

Utah State Basketball: Aggies
By: Anthony Pratt Jr.

This year I believe that we will win
We be true blue aggies see
Our passion lies within, so pick up
that ball, teamwork is the key
brush your jersey off, and lace your sneaks
It's that time again

To show this world that you belong here
and there is no other way
history lies on our spectrum floor
we abide by what we say
I'm ready for an upset this year
I wanna be blown away


Be Encouraged!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment