Sunday, October 9, 2011

Please Don't Go Home This Weekend & Middle Week =D

Hey Wuts Up Aggies!! It's Ya boy, Ya Man, Ya Nephew: T.J.
                  And I'm coming at you with another post!
          I hope all is well in your classes, family, life, etc. This week is what i call "Middle Week" I call it that because it is the middle of the semester. So congrats to all Utah State Students for working hard and moving foreword. We aren't near the end of the semester yet, but well enough into it so there's no turning back now!!! 
          This past weekend was great. There were a lot of events going on around campus. Some of those events included a Gospel concert, Women's Soccer, Men's Rugby, A 5K Run, etc. Most importantly, the USU Aggies Football Team had a great showing against the Wyoming cowboys who visited Romney Stadium Saturday night. I say all of that to say this: THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING GOING ON HERE ON CAMPUS!!! This weekend I went to the football game and I felt that there were way too many empty seats in the students section. As USU students we need to stand up, and show out our AGGIE PRIDE!!! I want to encourage students to refrain from going home every weekend. Part of being in college at Utah State is enjoying the student social life. I am not trying to put college over family, but I believe one of the best ways to "gain from" college is to experience all that it has to offer.
        P.S. Don't forget to checkout the "JAZZTOBER FEST" aka the BIG BAND/JAZZ concert this week and it's all going down up here at Utah State University!!!

Be Encouraged!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I definitly agree. And the college years are going to fly by fast, you don't want to regret missing out on all the experiences being an Aggie has to offer!

    ReplyDelete