Monday, September 26, 2011

(Post-Homecoming) Aggie Pride & (CAINE COLLEGE) AGGIE ARTS

Hey here's another post coming at you from Ya Brotha, Ya Relative, Ya Aggie: T.J.

      I hope as you are reading all is well with you. Classes are well underway and campus is just buzzing about what is going on within the next few weeks. Homecoming this year was one of the best I've ever been to. I took advantage and attended almost ever single event and I am tired but I feel like I've gained like 20,000 Aggie Pride points!! I also had a photo of me taken at the football game and it was posted in the Herald Journal!!! As much as I loved homecoming all great things come to a close.

       So I will spend this week mostly catching up in my studies but I did have a chance to go catch "Proof" by David Auburn playing here on campus in the black box theater. I am always inspired when my fellow students & Aggies are displaying and showcasing their talents in such a way that I get to enjoy their gifts. Utah State may be home to arguably some of the best athletic talent in the country but if you ask me some of the best kept secrets of USU happens behind the artistic creative door of the CAINE COLLEGE OF THE ARTS!!! So go out and catch a show, play, concert, recital, etc. you just might be inspired just like I was!!!

Be Encouraged!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment