Sunday, October 30, 2011

AGGIE SPIRIT - I CAN"T BELIEVE IT'S NOT OCTOBER!!!

Hey Aggies It's Me Again, Ya Friend, Ya Boy, Ya Aggie: T.J.

     How are all of my readers doing?! I hope all is well. Here I am coming at you with another post! I hope all of you had a safe Halloween weekend and my weekend was great. Quick recap it all started with the Men's Basketball team first exhibition game against UC San Diego, then the following day Women's Volleyball was great as we cruised past Louisiana Tech. I have cheered my heart out and AGGIE PRIDE is alive and well here on campus!!!

     This week is the first week of November and I can't believe it! This semester is really going by fast!!! However, this week not only is there a Men's Basketball game & a Women's Volleyball game this Saturday. I can't wait for Wednesday night because there is another Big Band Jazz Concert which I'm sure will be one of the best of the semester. Also, in lighter news Psi Sigma Phi Multicultural Organization Incorporated will be hosting it's first annual Black & Purple Ball! And I hear this will be one of the classiest events of the year So get excited!!! Enjoy the video below I found about AGGIE SPIRIT (It's a little old school but you'll get the point!)

Be Encouraged!!!

P.S. Shout out to all my readers who came out to the Utah State open house this past week. It made me happy to see so many potential AGGIES!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU & Thanks for your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment