Sunday, November 6, 2011

USU Volleyball, 11.11.11, Vetrans Day, and a tiny tiny bit of FOOTBALL

Hey AGGIES!!! It's Ya Bro, Ya Cousin, Ya Kinfolk, T.J.

     I hope all is well with all of you as it is with me. This was a bitter-sweet weekend because USU Volleyball ended another great season with their last home game on Saturday, Now their on the road then off to the WAC Tourney 2011 (GUD LUCK LADIES!!!) Moreover, with Thanksgiving 20 days away and Christmas about 40 days away you can't help but get excited. This is that time of the semester when you get ready to make that final push to finish this fall semester strong. Usually students start thinking about the holidays and going back home for break and this provides the living undercurrent for students working hard just to get done with this semester. So I hope your studying hard, getting your applications in, and writing those papers, etc.
This is the Cathedral of the Madeline in SLC (Pretty Huh?)
   

     This week is one of those once in a lifetime kind of weeks because this Friday is 11.11.11 which is really cool if you ask me. So if your like me (and your not going to make it to the BYU vs. USU Basketball Game) then you will be paying homage to soldiers, and others who fight hard to protect this country because it is Veterans Day. This year on 11.11.11 I will be performing at the Cathedral of the Madeline in SLC in a Veterans Day concert! The American Festival Chorus & Utah State Chamber Singers will be performing the Benjamin Britten War Requiem. 

Here's a link to the article the Salt Lake Tribune wrote about it, check it out!!!:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/entertainment/52836922-81/war-logan-britten-cathedral.html.csp

Be Encouraged Aggies and have another great week!!!

P.S. I have to say I've been an Aggie football fan since the beginning of the year, been to every home game so I think I'm well within my AGGIE PRIDE to say GO AGGIES w/ the upset of Hawaii (BOWL ELIGIBILITY WILL NOT BE AN ISSUE THIS SEASON ONE GAME AT A TIME)

No comments:

Post a Comment