Sunday, February 5, 2012

3 Exams, A Paper, & A Good Chill' Weekend!

Hey Aggies How's it Goin'?! It's Me again Ya Friend, Ya Favorite, Ya Study-partner: T.J.
Comin' at you with another post!!!
If you squint really hard enough you can see me inside studying =)

This past week was another hectic week for me especially toward the end of it. This week I spent most of it with my head in a book, in a practice room, in a meeting, or on my laptop writing an email, paper, etc. Last week was the end of the 4th week of the semester, so it's safe to say that you better strap in and get comfortable like I am in the library 'till Spring Break. There is nothing wrong with spending most of your time in the library, but I can't help but feel better after I leave. There is just something about being one of the last ones to leaving the library after working hard and getting your work done. I had two exams this past Thursday, and one on Friday. So you better believe I was going to relax this weekend and I did.


I spent most of my weekend watching the Matrix Trilogy, doing laundry, sleeping, etc. So it is safe to say I had a pretty chill weekend which was much deserved after all the studying and practicing I have been doing this semester. There were nights during the week when I felt like this guy---------------------------------->
So sorry if I disappointed you with this post but I want you to know this post is just the calm before the celebration... Stay tuned Big things are in store!!!

Be Encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment