Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sick 'n A Basket!!!

Whats Goin' On My Aggies?!! It's ya homie, ya bro, ya fan: T.J.
Coming at you with another post straight of the press Y'all!!!

Hey Y'all if you guessed it by the title of this one then your right. This is my sick week! It's never really fun to be sick during the semesters especially if your an out of state student like me because that means the only taking care I will be doing is of myself. I came down with what seemed like a cold and I can't seem to shake it off!!!
Luckily for me I pay student fees which means I have access to the Student Health & Wellness Center where REAL DOCTORS & NURSES work. I have an appointment set up for this week to go see the Doc and hear what he has to say about my condition (hopefully good news!!!)
Me Decked Out @ the Aggie Game
Honestly though, if you thought I was gonna let some silly cold stop me from writing to you guys & gals about what happened to me this weekend you were wrong!!! So this weekend the Aggies cam back for a two game home stand against conference foes Hawai'i & San Jose State. So you already know I had to press my way to both of those games for sure! So for the latter game against San Jose State I was invited to shoot a free throw shot during one of the time outs in the game to win a prize worth $$$!!! So long story short, I was nervous like my alarm clock is the second before it has to wake me up. I got onto the threshing floor, or as I sometimes call it the SANCTUARY! (when in all reality it's the Spectrum floor) and I waited for the announcer to say my name and to go. I only had one shot, one opportunity, to seize everything I ever wanted jk =) I tried to get the crowd involved and hyped for me. I took a deep breath then exhaled, released my shot and it CUFFED in the basket!!! I won my prize and it completely made my weekend!
Gosh, how I luv being an AGGIE!!!

STAY TUNED NEXT WEEK WHEN WE FIND T.J. ... just kidding Y'all

Be Encouraged!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment