Thursday, February 23, 2012

JUST CALL ME MR. INTERNATIONAL/ ALL IN A PRESIDEN'T'S DAY WEEKEND!!!

Hey Aggies! Quelo Que?!  It's Ya Dominican, Ya Aggieman, Ya Usher: T.J. Coming at you with another post!!!

I hope all is well with all of my readers! Thank your for sticking with me throughout the year or even if its just here and there I just wanna thank you, and I appreciate it!

Now this past weekend I took a trip down to the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!! Well not really, but still it was pretty close! I am talking about AREITO!!! This was a yearly event put on by the Domincan Student Association. It was a celebration of Dominican cuisine & culture!!! As an AGGIE myself I always like to encourage my fellow AGGIES to come out to events like these. It's events like this that really showcase the well-rounded family we have as a family of AGGIES!!! Did you know that there are over 3,000 international students that come over form their respective countries and go to school up here in LOGAN!!! Yeah so for a lot of students, some of their best friends and classmates live on the other side of this big rock we call Earth! I was also given the opportunity to perform at this event, and I LOVED IT!!! I learned a lot about the Dominican culture and had some great food as well.

Also, this President's Day weekend I enjoyed my day off from classes. I decided to hang out with some of my friends and we went shopping at some of the local stores (looking for president's Day deals lol). Then we were hungry and decided to go out for some sushi!!! Just when you thought I had enough culture for the week, it keeps on going. Logan is known as a college town with plenty of businesses centered around it's students as their main customers. My friends and I went to BLACK PEARL: Asian Cuisine & Sushi! I have never early been into sushi but after that meal I'm already planning to go back next weekend!

Be Encouraged Aggies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment