Sunday, February 26, 2012

Robots & A TRIPLE DOUBLE (WOMEN'S BASKETBALL!!!)

 Hey Aggies! How's it going?!  It's Ya Boii, Ya AggieRobot, Ya Dude: T.J. Coming at you with another post!!!


This weekend I had the privilege to be one of the hosts for the annual VEX robotics competition and this year they were able to host it in the TSC. Man when I say the future is in good hands I'm not referring to all state insurance. LoL I was so encouraged to see the intelligence, cleverness, and energy of middle school, and high school students! This competition pitted state-wide schools in a head to head competition where students use robots (that they have created) to work in teams to  score points and accomplish other goals and obstacles. This experience just showed me that Utah State is not just home to Aggies, but also to the younger generation of those who would become AGGIES ;) 


After the competition I went to see the USU Women's basketball team take on the Idaho Vandals. I had a great time at the game. Listening to some of the students heckling the other female players, listening to some of the cheers to get the crowd pumped. The AGGIES came out with 85-63 Win!!! The girls were on fire!!! Knocking down treys, cleaning up the boards, and great team work. Ashley Brown had a TRIPLE-DOUBLE in the game (her eighth triple double in the season!!!) 


I hope all is well with all of my readers! I know its been awhile since you've seen a new video on my my friends page but don't worry more to come real soon (and I promise it will be good!!!)


Be Encouraged!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment