Monday, January 16, 2012

ARTS WEEK 2012 HOLD UP, HOLD UP, WHOA DEAR!

What's Goin' on Guys & Girls! It's me, Ya Artist, Ya Soulful Voice, Ya Pianoman: T.J.
I'm coming at you with another post!!!

I hope all is well, and if your like me your trying to get this semester started off on the right foot! Good luck to all of you as you start this new semester.
This week is ARTS WEEK! Utah State University’s 8th College: Caine College of the Arts (CCA) will be celebrating it's 2nd Annual Arts Week 2012. With a variety of artistic events, including theatre performances, concerts, art exhibits and a networking event, this week is meant to connect people and programs throughout the community.

So honestly if I had to choose, I would say my favorite part of Arts Week is the last night of the week when they host the ARTS Gala Concert!!! This is like a BIG Concert, with Choirs, Bands, Orchestra, Painting, Drama, Dance, and MORE!!! There will also be some surprise guest coming to perform though out the week such as Kalai, Christiane Noll, and MORE!!! I would encourage you all to come make the drive to Logan for this event on FRIDAY, and if you are already on campus then you better already have your ticket!

LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, 
At the next Aggie home basketball game next Thursday the CCA will be taking over the SPECTRUM!!! HALFTIME will be GAME-TIME for the ARTS!!! So YOU BETTER BE THERE!!!

Well that's away more excitement than I can handle but I am so excited!!!
Until my next installment,
Be Encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment