Thursday, January 12, 2012

This Journey Called "Spring Semester", Winter Break, & a public service announcement/ warning against Senoritis =)

WELCOME BACK AGGIES! WHAT'S GOIN' ON?!
Ya Boii, Ya Nephew, Ya Cuzzi, comin' at you with the first post in the New Year 2012!!!
Oh What's Up Aggie Blue Empire State Building?!
I hope all is well with you and your grades ;)
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!
Welp, its that time of the year where students are eager to get back to school. With winter break now a distant memory and classes are a renewed pastime =) it is time to get back down to work!
This winter break I went back home to the NYC! Spent time with my family and friends. I love and miss everyone of them, but don't get me wrong I missed Utah State & everyone here as well! The last time I spent some time in the city was last year's Christmas Break so it was different for me to be back in the city, because I almost forgot where everything was =). While I was home, I couldn't help but reflect on my last semester in High-school. I remember when classes started back up after winter break, and there was this unspoken cloud of "senoritis" hovering over us for the rest of that year 'till we graduated. I say this to encourage myself, my followers and my readers no matter where in your schooling you have to FINISH!!! That means even if your sure that you have graduation in the bag don't start to slow down, but instead use this semester and time in your life to continually increase your successes. Just finish what you started! Well I can't wait for you guys to see my new videos that will be coming out the next months. I want to thank you as well for sticking with me and reading what I have to say. So now lets embark on this journey called "Spring Semester"!

Good Luck This Semester and as always
Be Encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment