Sunday, November 27, 2011

Wintersongs Concert & The Last Week of Classes (Part 1)

     Hey Aggies! It's Me Ya Nephew, Ya Couzzin, Ya Kinfolk: T.J.

Here with another quick post!
   
      If your like me during this time of year you just can't wait 'till school lets out! I LOVE Utah State, but sometimes a brother has to go back home and be with his family =) but I have three weeks until that happens. So I will be on my grind, which means I will will be studying, knuckling down getting my assignments in, and staying focused in class and making sure I finish this semester strong! I honestly, have to keep reminding myself that I have to finish this semester first because my mind is already on next semester! I am always ready to take on the next big thing in my life. So speaking of this semester, this week is the Wintersongs concert. This year's concert will feature USU's Chamber Singers (who were nominated for 3 Grammy's last year) University Chorale, & Women's Choir. This will be a traditional winter concert with carols, holiday songs, & christmas cheer. I know I will be there will you?
So like I've said life for me never stops just picks up and slows down, but I am so glad you are coming along for the ride!!!

Be Encouraged! & Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment