Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Message 2 Future AGGIES, Some Sports, & It's My BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!

It's Ya Man, Ya Nephew, Ya Friend: T.J. What's Goin' On My Aggies?!!

I hope all is well with you and your family especially during this time of year with the holidays and Christmas Break right around the corner. I hope your working hard in your classes and trying to finish the semester strong! Shouts Out to all my High school Seniors & Juniors I hope your on top of your collegiate paperwork because Graduation is going to happen sooner than you think! So consider this a friendly reminder from me encouraging you to hurry up and submit your applications, write your essays, come up to campus for a visit, etc. and Hopefully I will see you in Aggie gear REAL SOON!!!
Baby Birthday Picture (Don't Laugh) =P
 
     As far as this week goes, the campus is really electric off of one of the greatest sports weekends in Logan that we've had in a while. USU Man's Basketball defended home court against the Courgars of Provo and the USU Men's Football came back with a stunning victory over San Jose State and now they are two games out of Bowl Eligibility. Man how I wish you were there, but let this post get you excited about coming to Utah State!
  
    Lastly, this friday is Diversity Day for high school Seniors & Juniors! I hope you've booked your ticket and I hope to see you there! I can't wait to met all the new potential Aggies of Utah State! Also, this Friday is my BIRTHDAY!!!! The day that only comes around once a year where I celebrate my gift of life! I'm so excited, I honestly don't know how I plan to spend the celebration, but I'm sure I will think of something fun. =)

Be Encouraged Aggies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment