Sunday, December 4, 2011

NO TEST WEEK, 20TH CENTURY!!! [Last Week Of Classes Part 2](Pre-Finals Week)

AYO What's Happening My Aggies?! It's Me Ya Boy, Ya Friend, Ya Mans : T.J. Coming at you with another post!

I hope all of you are reading this post well. I want to encouraged all of you to stay strong and positive even in this season. As the semester's end draws nigh continue to grind it out 'till the end and make sure you meet & surpass that grade. I hear how students are being accepted to USU for next fall already, and I can't wait to meet the incoming class! Shout out to my Aggies who submitted their applications already!

Right now campus is getting ready for NO TEST WEEK! I can't believe that this is the last week of classes for the fall semester! I am so grateful for making it this far in my education and sometimes I feel the need to remind myself of how far I've come (literally, from NYC lol). This week also means that secretly, FINALS are looming so get ready!!! However, as much as I love to study I will need some air, and there is nothing more refreshing than a night of theatre!!! 20th Century is showing on campus this week. So if your looking for me and I'm not practicing, or studying you will find me at this show!

Be Encouraged & Study Hard Aggies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment