Monday, September 5, 2011

Jungle, Sports, College, & Aggies!


What's Going On Aggies?
Here Is My Room! (Can You Tell That I Love USU Volleyball?)
        It's Me, Ya Man, Ya Friend, Ya Cousin coming at you with another blog! It's that time of year again, and College is in session. Book-bags, pencils, old friendships rekindling, and the constant jockeying for study rooms in the library is back at an all time high. Well, if your like me you study in your own room and you've already started to get into your GROOVE with classes & managing your time.
       This Labor day weekend was a great weekend for Sports but mainly Aggie sports! This weekend NBC televised the World Track & Field Championships! I hope you got the chance to catch Usain Bolt (the fastest man in the world!) and team Jamaica break the world record in the 4x100 this weekend. Also, most of you know the football team almost pulled off an unbelievable upset down in Alabama against the national champs from last year, Auburn (Shout out to the USU Football Team!). However this weekend I found myself here in Logan @ the Spectrum, where the Utah State Tournament/ Invitational and the USU Women's volleyball team played against Idaho State, Syracuse, and Texas State! It was a tough tournament, the Aggies lost the first game against Idaho State but came back to beat Syracuse, and pulled out a win against Texas State in a nail biter! When all the smoke was cleared, the Aggies walked home with the championship (of course!) and this year's tournament MVP was Josselyn White (she was awesome!!) I was so excited that they won, and that was the highlight of my weekend (sigh). So college starts up again on Tuesday, and I am so excited for this 2nd Week of school and ready to see what I can get into! Lastly, I hope this blog reminds you that Logan isn't a desolate desert, it's more of like a jungle gym so this week I hope you Get Jungling! (made that word up! LoL)

Be Encouraged!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment