Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 & Go Greek! (Pre-Homecoming)

Hey My Aggies!

It's Me again,! Ya Dude, Ya Cousin, Ya Kinfolk: T.J.!

           Coming at you again with another weekly post so get excited! This weekend was a great weekend to reflect and think about what took place a decade ago in New York City; 9/11. I am an out-of-state student from New York City and I can't help but remember that day. I was in 5th Grade, Ms. Esposito's Class at P.S. 84(Public School). Long story short, I am thankful that all of my family got home safe that day. I hope this weekend you were able to have a moment of silence, a prayer, etc. for those whose lives were lost. I am proud to be an American, and so glad to see how my hometown (NYC!) and America has progressed since then.
My Brothers & I After Spring Step Show 2011
         




So this week up here at USU is Greek Recruitment Week, & I am excited! This week interested students will GO GREEK! Which means they will join a fraternity or sorority. I am an active member of Psi Sigma Phi Multicultural Fraternity Inc. I crossed in Spring '11, and I am loving every single minute of it. I would encouraged any and everybody to go Greek. Going Greek is one of the best way to get involved here at USU. You can become part of something bigger than yourself, connect with local and national alumni from your Greek Organization, and its a great way to build long-lasting friendships. A lot of my best friends are Greek, and we all inspire one another to do better academically, socially, and as leaders. Lastly, going Greek is a great way to show some Aggie Pride! Speaking of Aggie Pride, I am not only excited for this week, but also for next week because next week is: 

HOMECOMING!!! 


So Stay Tuned! & Be Encouraged!

2 comments: