Saturday, April 28, 2012

CLASSES R OVER: So whats next? & USU CHAMBER SINGERS

Hey Aggies! It's Me again, Ya Boy, Ya Harlem Knight, Ya Homeboy: T.J. Coming at you with another post to set off another week.

So let me just start off by saying CLASSES ARE OVER!!! Yup I just said that in a blog post! I am so excited because I thought this week would never come, but let me assure you we are not out of the woods just yet. A darker villain approaches with quick haste, and an unruly swift judgement. Yes I'm talking about Finals week so be on the look out during Finals Week and we shall see who will come out the VICTOR (me of course but I don't wanna give it away)


This last week of classes was great (even though I spent most of my time indoors with my head either in a book or a pillow ;) but the highlight of my week is happening this Saturday night at the performance hall @ 7:s0pm. I probably should've mention this earlier but the Utah State Chamber Singers have been invited to China for an International collegiate Choral Music Festival in Beijing!!!! This sat. night we will be performing our 50 min. concert of songs that we will be taking to China!!! It will be great we have some Samba, we have some Spiritual, we have some Masses & we have some gospel!!! So come one come all and please support us in this matter. Its been a hectic last few weeks of the semester but at least I can always look toward the horizon and hope for the best because this summer will be awesome!

Be Encouraged!

P.S. If you want to read more about USU Chamber Singers' Trip to China check the link below (I promise its not spam)
http://www.usu.edu/ust/index.cfm?article=51077

No comments:

Post a Comment